Last updated 24 June 2000
1. Teaching Ja Shin Do: Teach two full classes, with plan designed in advance for actual students in the class and write-up afterwards. Include stretch, workout, discussion.
2. Teach one full Ja Shin Do class with observation.
3. Participation in film discussion classes; showing ability to connect plot and modeling in film with Artemis philosophy and martial arts training appropriate to brown belt level.
4. Ja Shin Do self designed private lessons (aka self designed workouts) and self evaluations up to date and showing teaching and analysis skill appropriate to brown belt level.
1. 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th,, 3rd, 2nd group forms.
a. tester-designed kick combination using all kicks;
b. sliding front kick;
c. sliding side kick;
d. skipping back hook kick;
e. short back hook kick;
f. jumping front, g. jumping side,
h. jumping roundhouse kicks.
3. One step sparring: three new counters.
4. Free-sparring. Ideally, three different opponents.
5. Breaking: 3 boards with technique not yet used.