Last updated 24 June 2000
1. Teaching Ja Shin Do: Teach two full classes, with plan designed in advance for actual students in the class and write-up afterwards. Include stretch, workout, discussion.
2. Participation in film discussion classes; showing ability to connect plot and modeling in film with Artemis philosophy and martial arts training appropriate to red belt level.
3. Ja Shin Do self designed private lessons (aka self designed workouts) and self evaluations up to date and showing teaching and analyis skill appropriate to red belt level.
1. 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th,, 3rd group forms.
a. tester-designed kick combination using only front, back,
side, and roundhouse kicks;
b. turning back kick;
c. double roundhouse kick with back and front leg;
d. double back kick;
e. back hook kick;
f. short kicks from fighting stance:
(iii) roundhouse kicks.
3. 2 step sparring: three new counters.
4. Free-sparring. Ideally, three different opponents.
5. Breaking: 2 boards with technique not yet used.