Last updated 23 June 2000
1. Turn 90 degrees R to face East with R yuk su inside-to-outside
face strike or block on L cat stance.
2. Pivot into R fwd st with L short cross punch (vertical) to ribs. Facing E.
3. Step forward to L fwd st with R short cross punch to ribs. Still E.
4. Pull L foot in turning CCW to face West and execute L yuk su inside-to-outside face strike or block to W on R cat stance.
5. Pivot into L fwd st with R short cross punch to ribs. Facing W.
6. Step forward (West) to R fwd st with L short cross punch to ribs.
7. Step back (still facing W) to L fwd st with R short cross punch to ribs.
8. Pull L foot back turning CCW and step out South into L fwd st with L kick block (lower part block).
9. Step forward (South) into R fwd st with R kick block.
10. Pull L foot up to R turning CCW and step out to North with L outside forearm guarding block.
11. Step forward (North) into R fwd stance with R outside to inside yuk su temple strike.
12. Step forward again into L fwd stance with L outside-to-inside yuk su temple strike.
13. Step R foot up turning CCW to prepare for knife hand side strike. Step out North into R inside-to-outside knifehand side strike in horse stance.
14. Pull R foot in to an instant of fighting ready position and then up to prepare for R sidekick. Middle part sidekick to North. Retract in balance and step R foot out North into horse stance with hammer fist side strike.
15. Step L foot up turning CW 180 degrees arms preparing for L knifehand side strike. Step L foot out to the North into horse stance with L knifehand side strike.
16. Pull L foot back in to an instant of fighting ready position and then up to prepare for middle part side kick. Side kick to the North, retract in balance, and then step L foot out North into horse stance with hammerfist side strike.
17. Eyes to South, pull R foot in and up to prepare for knee height sidekick. R sidekick to assailant's knee, retract, step SSW diagonally with R side strike making contact with upper arm, elbow, or forearm. This is a fighting application take-down and must be done with power, speed, and fighting reality. The diagonal step of your R leg goes behind the assailant's L leg and the R side strike knocks him over your R leg for the takedown.
18. Pull L leg up turning CW for another knee height side kick to another assailant coming from the S. Execute L side kick knee height S, retract and step diagonally SSE into horse stance and execute L sidestrike for takedown over your L leg.
Right leg pulls up, turn CW to face North again; goman.