Last updated 24 June 2000
1. Teaching Ja Shin Do technique: 20 minutes punch shake. Assume students have learned fist and punch line.
2. Participation in film discussion classes; showing ability to connect plot and modeling in film with Artemis philosophy and martial arts training appropriate to green belt level.
3. Ja Shin Do self designed private lessons (aka self designed workouts) and self evaluations up to date and showing teaching and analysis skill appropriate to green belt level.
4. Leading discussion 20 minutes on action mind and victim mind.
5. Answer questions satisfactorily on JSD history and lineage.
1. 8th, 7th, 6th group forms.
2. Kicks: a. front kick face height from forward stance; b. short front kick from cat stance, hip height; c. sidekick from horse stance knee height and waist height; d. roundhouse kick - tester's choice of knee or abdomen (must specify and be accurate to the height chosen).
3. 3 step sparring: three counters: reverse punch, front kick, palm heel strike to face.
4. Free-sparring. Ideally, three different opponents.
5. Breaking: 2 boards front kick.